12in Molex LP4 Power Extension Cable – M/F
Extend your LP4 power connections by up to 12 inches
Product ID: LP4POWEXT12
- 1x Molex (LP4) male power connector
- 1x Molex (LP4) female power connector
- Provides 12" in cable length
The LP4POWEXT12 Extension Cable features two 4-pin Molex power connectors, one male and one female, and offers 12-inches in cable length, enabling you to extend your LP4 power connections and allowing you to position your devices (i.e. hard drive, DVD-ROM drive, add-in card, etc.) as needed within the system case.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability, this 12in internal LP4 power extender is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Position devices as needed within your computer case, with an extended power connection
- Guaranteed reliability
Provides flexibility in LP4 device and cable placement when building or upgrading systems
Extend the connection distance of your 4 pin Molex devices by 12-inches
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Female|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Height||84 mm [3.3 in]|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Weight||17 g [0.6 oz]|
|Product Width||244 mm [9.6 in]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in LP4 Power Extension Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.