HDMI Over CAT6 Extender - Power Over Cable - Up to 70 m
Extend HDMI over CAT5/CAT6 cabling to a remote location, with support for 4K 60Hz at 30 m (115 ft.) and 1080p 60Hz at 100 m (328 ft.)
Product ID: ST121HDBT20S
- Get astonishing video quality at impressive distances with UHD 4K 60Hz resolution at up to 30 m (115 ft.) and 1080p 60Hz resolutions at up to 70 m (230 ft.)
- Hassle-free setup with video and power over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable
- Sleek professional installation with optional mounting hardware included
This HDMI® over CAT6 extender transmits your HDMI audio/video signal to a remote location up to 70 m (230 ft.) away.
Get 4K at 60Hz from 30 m (115 ft.) away
This HDMI over CAT6 extender maintains your Ultra HD 4K picture quality, even at 30 m (115 ft.) away from your video source. If you're not running 4K video, this extender supports High-Definition 1080p 60Hz and lower resolutions at even greater distances, up to 70 m (230 ft.) from your HDMI source.
With full support for your HDMI 2.0 equipment, including 4K resolution at 60Hz, this extender can transmit at a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps, making it the ideal solution for high-resolution tasks requiring the highest color detail. For smoother video and color transitions, the extender offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling via visually lossless compression, meaning every pixel gets its own unique color.
With HDR support, you can enjoy lifelike images with increased contrast, brightness and colors and greater luminosity than standard digital imaging.
Simplify your setup
The HDMI Extender Over CAT6 offers a hassle-free solution for your digital signage project. The extender only requires a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable, so you can extend an HDMI signal using your building's existing infrastructure. Plus, this HDMI extender supports Power Over Cable (POC), which means you’ll only need one power adapter connected to either your transmitter or receiver. Mounting hardware is also included for discreet, professional installation.
The ST121HDBT20S is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Distribute HDMI in large buildings such as commercial shopping centers, stadiums, schools, and hospitals
- Extend your HDMI audio/video signals to locations where power outlets are limited, such as industrial sites
- Integrators and system designers can use existing CAT5 or CAT6 infrastructure to create digital-signage solutions
|Cabling||Cat 5e UTP or better|
|Audio Specifications||7.1 Surround Sound|
|Max Distance||70 m / 230 ft|
|Maximum Cable Length||70.1 m [230 ft]|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||Up to 30 m: 4096 x 2160 (4K) @ 60 Hz
Up to 70 m: 1080p @ 60Hz
|Supported Resolutions||3840x2160 (4K) @ 60 Hz
1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input|
|1 - RJ-45 Female Output|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - RJ-45 Female Input|
|1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|LED Indicators||1 - status LED (local)|
|1 - status LED (remote)|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||1 A|
|Output Voltage||18 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||18|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||0% - 80 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||26 mm [1 in]|
|Product Length||293 mm [11.5 in]|
|Product Weight||1571 g [55.5 oz]|
|Product Width||76 mm [3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.8 kg [1.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI over CAT6 transmitter|
|1 - HDMI over CAT6 receiver|
|1 - IR blaster|
|1 - IR receiver|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|2 - mounting brackets|
|8 - rubber feet|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Extend HDMI over CAT5/CAT6 cabling to a remote location, with support for 4K 60Hz at 70 m (230 ft.) and 1080p 60Hz at 100 m (328 ft.)
Extend HDMI video and audio over SC Multi Mode fiber, with Infrared control
Extend HDMI® up to 165ft (50m) over Cat5e/6 cabling with Power over Cable to Receiver
Extend an HDMI® video and audio over standard CAT5 cabling, with support for RS232 Serial and Infrared control
Extend HDMI® up to 230ft (70m) over a single CAT5e/6 cable with Power over Cable to Receiver
Split an HDMI audio/video source on four separate HDMI displays simultaneously, with support for resolutions up to 4K
Share and switch four distinct HDMI® audio/video signals between four displays
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.