2 Port VGA Video Splitter with Audio - USB Powered
Split a VGA signal to 2 VGA monitors or projectors
Product ID: ST122LEA
The ST122LEA 2 Port VGA Video Splitter with Audio and USB power is our most compact VGA splitter, allowing a computer to simultaneously display VGA video on two monitors from a single source.
Support for resolutions up to 2048x1536 resolution and stereo audio makes this device perfect for classrooms, tradeshows, or any environment requiring high quality video on several displays.
This VGA splitter is able to draw power from your source PC or media player using an available USB port, instead of using a conventional power adapter making it easy to install where power outlets are not available. The splitter also features a built-in booster circuit that allows you to locate VGA monitors up to 200ft away from your system.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and FREE lifetime tech support.
- Ideal for small digital signage installations with minimal space or power outlets - simply plug into a USB port
- Use for in-store product merchandising in retail environments to give your advertisements greater visibility
- Display travel schedules and alerts in airports, bus terminals and train stations
- Create engaging multimedia presentations for demonstration in lecture halls and classrooms
- Get your message across multiple displays for trade-shows or information booths/kiosks
- Quick and easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium or house of worship
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact and space-saving design includes USB power cord when power outlets aren't available
- Integrated signal amplifier boosts your connection range to 210 feet (65 meters)
- Multiple screens let you communicate your message more effectively to large audiences with greater impact
|Cabling||Cat 5 UTP or better|
|Industry Standards||DDC, DDC2, DDC2B, on Video Out Port 1|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||2048x1536|
|Maximum Cable Length||65 m [213.2 ft]|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|2 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|LED Indicators||1 - Green - Power|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°C to 158°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°C to 185°C)|
|Product Height||2.3 cm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||68 mm [2.7 in]|
|Product Width||53 mm [2.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||111 g [3.9 oz]|
|Package Height||47 mm [1.9 in]|
|Package Length||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Package Width||21 cm [8.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||246 g [8.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Video Splitter|
|1 - USB to DC power cable|
|1 - User Manual|
Power your 5V DC devices from your computer through a USB port
Connect your VGA monitor with the highest quality connection available
Connect an iPhone® or other MP3 player to a car stereo
10 ft slim profile Stereo 3.5mm audio cable
Easily connect an iPod or other MP3 player to your stereo
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
This device outputs a VGA signal. If you have a display or video destination that uses another type of video connection, there are ways that you can convert the video signal or connection. These options are outlined below and organized by the target connection.
|Target connection||First conversion||Second conversion (if required)|
|DVI-D||VGA to HDMI: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=VGA&filter_AVOUTPUT=HDMI.||HDMI to DVI-D: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=VGA&filter_AVOUTPUT=HDMI.|
|DVI-I||VGA to DVI-I: https://www.startech.com/Cables/Audio-Video/Video-Adapter/DVIVGA/.||N/A|
|DisplayPort||VGA to HDMI: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=VGA&filter_AVOUTPUT=HDMI.||HDMI to DisplayPort: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=HDMI&filter_AVOUTPUT=DisplayPort.|
Note: You might need to use more than one converter as part of your solution; however, you should try to use the least number of converters and cables to connect your source and destination. If you have the option to convert to multiple target video connections, choose the option that requires the fewest number of conversions.
DVI-I and DVI-D
When you convert from VGA to DVI, you need to know if you are converting to a DVI-I or a DVI-D connection. For more information about how to identify the type of connection that you need, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/video_signal_converters_dvi_interface.
You also need to know which form of DVI that you are using, because DVI-I supports both analog (VGA) and digital (HDMI) signals, while DVI-D only supports digital (HDMI) signals.
Note: Certain devices may have a DVI-I connection but only support DVI-D signaling. It is important to verify that your DVI-I device supports DVI-I signaling.
This device has a VGA input port. If you have a video source that uses another video connection, there are options available to convert the video signal or connection. These options will be outlined below for each video source connection.
DVI-I to VGA: https://www.startech.com/DVIVGAMFBK.
DisplayPort to VGA: https://www.startech.com/AV/Displayport-Converters/DP-VGA/.
DVI-I and DVI-D
When you convert from DVI to VGA, you need to know if you are converting from a DVI-I or a DVI-D connection. For more information about how to identify the type of connection that you have, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/video_signal_converters_dvi_interface.
You also need to know which form of DVI that you are using, because DVI-I supports both analog (VGA) and digital (HDMI) signals, while DVI-D only supports digital (HDMI) signals. Some DVI-I connections only support DVI-D signaling. In this case, you must use a DVI-D to VGA converter.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.