4-to-1 HDMI Video Switch with Remote Control
Switch between 4 HDMI® sources on one display or projector
Product ID: VS410HDMIE
This 4 port HDMI® Switch lets you connect up to four HDMI-enabled output devices to a single HDMI input - eliminating the need to manually exchange cables to switch between high definition audio video sources.
The HDMI switch fully supports High Speed HDMI device connections, as well as Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD high definition audio formats and display resolutions up to 1080p(hdtv) / 1920x1200(computer), ensuring a high quality audio and video experience. Suitable for long distance connections, the switch offers a signal enhancement feature that can be used with longer cable connections, boosting the HDMI signal for optimized quality.
The switch provides an economical solution for connecting multiple HDMI out devices (Blu-Ray players, DVD Players, etc.) to a single port on a high definition LCD/Plasma TV.
- Ideal for home theater situations where you have run out of inputs on your current television to accommodate all of your devices
- Great for use in presentations, trade shows, conferences, retail, and entertainment applications where multiple source devices are required
- Use for video wall setups in retail environments to support several input sources and make them easily switchable
- Perfect for professional A/V test benches testing multiple devices
- Excellent solution for connecting and switching between multiple PCs to one display
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to easily switch between 4 HDMI® devices without having to unplug anything from your display saving time and hassle
- Integrated signal booster ensures a high-quality signal over cable lengths up to 20 meters (65 feet)
- Included remote control for convenient switching at the touch of a button
|Audio Specifications||Supports Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD|
|Bandwidth||2.25Gbps (Single Link)|
|Color Depth||30/36-bit Deep Color|
|Maximum Cable Length||20 m [65.6 ft]|
|Supported Resolutions||HDTV - 480i~1080p
PC - 640x480~1920x1200
|Connector A||4 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||5|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Product Height||4.4 cm [1.7 in]|
|Product Length||24 cm [9.4 in]|
|Product Width||10.4 cm [4.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||241 g [8.5 oz]|
|Package Height||47 mm [1.9 in]|
|Package Length||22.7 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||19 cm [7.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||616 g [21.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI® Video Switch|
|1 - IR Remote Control|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (US/UK/EU/AU)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
This device outputs HDMI video signals. If you have a display or video destination that uses another type of video connection, there are ways that you can convert the video signal or connection. These options are outlined below and organized by the target connection.
When you consider whether to convert an HDMI video signal to another connection type, it is important to know if the media that is being converted from the HDMI video connection is protected by High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP). If the media is protected by HDCP, you cannot convert to analog video connections because they do not support HDCP. You may experience this issue when you use devices like Blu-ray players, DVD players, and certain gaming consoles.
|VGA||HDMI to VGA: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=HDMI&filter_AVOUTPUT=VGA.|
|DisplayPort||HDMI to DisplayPort: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=HDMI&filter_AVOUTPUT=DisplayPort.|
This device has an HDMI input port. If you have a video source that uses another video connection, there are options available to convert the video signal or connection. These options will be outlined below for each video source connection.
DVI to HDMI video converters: https://www.startech.com/Cables/Audio-Video/Video-Adapter/HDMI-Cable-Adapters/.
DVI to HDMI video cables: https://www.startech.com/Cables/Audio-Video/HDMI/HDMI-to-DVI/.
DisplayPort to HDMI passive converters: https://www.startech.com/AV/Displayport-Converters/DP-HDMI/?filter_CONVERTTYPE=Passive.
DisplayPort to HDMI active converters: https://www.startech.com/AV/Displayport-Converters/DP-HDMI/?filter_CONVERTTYPE=Active.
DisplayPort Passive and Active Conversions
The converter that you require depends on the type of DisplayPort video source that you are using. For more information about converting DisplayPort video signals, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/DisplayPort_Converter_DP_Multi_Mode.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.