30cm (1 ft) VGA to 2x VGA Video Splitter Cable – M/F
Mirror the output from a VGA source to two VGA monitors
Product ID: VGASPL1VV
This VGASPL1VV 1-foot VGA video splitter cable lets you connect two VGA displays to a single VGA video source.
A cost-effective solution for dual VGA monitor configurations, this high-quality splitter cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Split your VGA signal to two monitors without a separate splitter box
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||15|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||2048×1536 @ 85Hz|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||2 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This product will split your video signal to deliver two identical images of the same resolution. It cannot be used to span an image across two displays, or to show different images on each display.|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Cable OD||9 mm [0.4 in]|
|Max Connector Dimension||41 mm [1.6 in]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Weight of Product||159 g [5.6 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||38 mm [1.5 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||164 g [5.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft VGA to 2x VGA Video Splitter Cable – M/F|
Compact USB-powered VGA splitter allows you to split a video source to two separate displays
View Content on One DVI Display and One HDMI®-capable Display Simultaneously.
Connect one VGA monitor and one DVI monitor to your DMS / LFH graphics card.
Connect two DVI monitors to your DMS / LFH equipped graphics card.
Connect two DVI-D displays simultaneously to a single DVI-D video source
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.