DVI-I to DVI-D Dual Link Video Cable Adapter F/M
Connect a DVI-I cable to a DVI-D port.
Product ID: DVIIDVIDFM
StarTech.com's DVIIDVIDFM DVI-I to DVI-D adapter features a male DVI-D (dual link) connector and a DVI-I female connector, essentially turning a female DVI-D (dual link) connector into a female DVI-I connector.
The adapter allows DVI-I cables to be used in Digital only (DVI-D) connections between PC and monitor, eliminating the cost of having to buy a (DVI-D) cable to connect a DVI (digital) display.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective way of converting a female DVI-D connector into a female DVI-I connector
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector Type(s)||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male|
|1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|Product Height||1 cm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||65 mm [2.6 in]|
|Product Width||40 mm [1.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||40 g [1.4 oz]|
|Package Height||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||42 g [1.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DVI-I to DVI-D Dual Link Video Cable Adapter F/M|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video display interface that can contain different types of signaling, based on the application. DVI cables and ports are created using different connector types to identify what application they are intended to be used in. The connector types are identified by the number of pins on the DVI connector. DVI comes in the following five different connector types:
- DVI-A (17 pin).
- DVI-D Single Link (19 pin).
- DVI-D Dual Link (25 pin).
- DVI-I Single Link (23 pin).
- DVI-I Dual Link (29 pin).
Single and Dual link DVI indicate the maximum resolution capabilities of the video source or video destination. The maximum resolutions are Single Link (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz) and Dual Link (2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz).
Note: The maximum resolution of your video source and video destination are ultimately determined by the technical specifications of the devices. The connector type is not a definitive indicator of the maximum resolution.
DVI-A carries only analog (for example, VGA) with no digital component. DVI-D carries only digital video (for example, HDMI) with no analog component. DVI-I combines DVI-A and DVI-D connections to include both analog and digital components. A DVI-I port may be on either your video source or display, but whether or not a display carries either or both analog and digital sources depends on the technical specifications of your device.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.