15cm (6in) 20 Pin Motherboard to 24 Pin ATX Power Adapter - M/F
Connect a newer 24-Pin Power Supply with an older 20-Pin Motherboard
Product ID: ATX2024FM
- Adapter cable converts your existing standard 24-pin ATX power supply to work as a 20-pin ATX power supply
The ATX2024FM 20 to 24-pin power supply adapter provides a cost-effective way to connect a 20-pin compatible motherboard to a power supply with a 24-pin connector. The adapter lets you use a newer 24-pin power supply with an older 20-pin motherboard.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- StarTech.com's adapter cable converts your existing standard 24-pin ATX power supply to work as a 20-pin ATX power supply
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector A||1 - ATX Power (24 pin, v 2.x) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - ATX Power (20 pin, v 1.x) Plug|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||48 g [1.7 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||53 g [1.9 oz]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.