15cm (6in) Latching SATA Power Y Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F
Add an extra SATA power outlet to your PC Power Supply
Product ID: PYO2LSATA
The PYO2LSATA 6" SATA Power Splitter Cable features a SATA 15-pin plug that connects to a single computer power supply SATA connector and breaks out into two latching SATA 15-pin receptacles, which enables you to connect two Serial ATA drives to a single SATA power connection on the computer power supply.
The latching SATA power connectors ensure a secured connection to the drives, preventing accidental disconnects, while the Y-adapter power split eliminates the cost of having to upgrade the power supply to accommodate an additional SATA drive.
Backed by our lifetime warranty, the PYO2LSATA is constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminates the cost of upgrading a computer
- Prevent accidental disconnections
- Guaranteed reliability
Add an additional SATA power connection to a computer power supply
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||2 - SATA Power (15 pin) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in Latching SATA Power Y Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.