45cm (18in) SATA to Left Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable - F/F
Make a left-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in tight spaces
Product ID: SATA18LA1
The SATA18LA1 Left Angle (90-degree) SATA Cable features a standard (straight) SATA receptacle as well as a left-angled SATA receptacle, providing a simple 18-inch connection to a Serial ATA drive, with full SATA 3.0 bandwidth support of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
The left-angled SATA connection enables you to plug in your Serial ATA hard drive in hard to reach areas or tight spaces, while the low profile and flexible design of the cable improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 18" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
As an alternative, StarTech.com also offers a 18in Right Angle SATA cable (SATA18RA1), which provides the same simple installation as this left angled SATA cable, but allows the cable to connect to the SATA drive from the opposite direction.
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Left-angled SATA connector easily fits into hard to reach areas and tight spaces, providing flexibility to position your SATA drive as needed within your system case
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Left Angle|
|Product Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Weight of Product||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|Package Height||25 mm [1 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||17 g [0.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 18in SATA to Left Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable - F/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.