0.3m SATA Extension Cable
Extend SATA Data Connections by up to 30cm (12in)
Product ID: SATAEXT30CM
- Offers 30 centimeters (12in) in length for greater flexibility
- Compliant with Serial ATA III Specifications
- Supports data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Specially designed to improve system airflow and route ability
The SATAEXT30CM 0.3-meter (30cm) SATA Data Extension Cable enables you to extend the reach between internal SATA drive connections by up to 30 cm (11.81 in).
The extension simplifies drive installation by overcoming typical connection limitations, and it reduces the risk of damage to the drive or motherboard SATA connectors by eliminating the need to strain or stretch the cable in order to make the necessary connection.
Constructed of only high quality materials and expertly designed for reliability and peak performance, the SATAEXT30CM cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Allows flexibility in cable placement when building or upgrading systems
- Extend SATA Data connections with a cable long enough to make the necessary connection but short enough to prevent excess cable from creating unnecessary clutter
- For use in servers and storage subsystems
- Mini tower computers
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminates the need to bend or strain the cable to account for a lack of space
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||16 g [0.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 30 cm SATA Data Extension Cable|
Extend SATA Power and Data Connections by up to 1ft
Extend Slimline SATA power and data connections by up to 20 inches
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.