1 Port SATA to eSATA Slot Plate Bracket
Turn a standard SATA motherboard connection into an external eSATA port
Product ID: ESATAPLATE1
StarTech.com's eSATA SATA adapter plate adds external data support to any existing Serial ATA controller.
The adapter plate can be mounted to the rear panel of the computer case, providing straightforward eSATA to SATA connections allowing users to connect their eSATA device (hard drive enclosure, etc.) to the provided eSATA port which is an extension of the motherboard SATA data connector.
Designed to take advantage of the increased data integrity provided by external hard drives or RAID devices that support eSATA connections, the eSATA SATA adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 6Gbps and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Add eSATA device support to any computer with a Serial ATA controller
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector Type(s)||1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||35 g [1.2 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||40 g [1.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 Port SATA to eSATA Slot Plate Bracket|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.