1 m (3 ft.) USB to Lightning Cable - Right Angle iPhone / iPad / iPod Charger Cable - 90 Degree Lightning to USB Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Black
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® with the cable out of the way
Product ID: USBLT1MBR
The USBLT1MBR 1m Angled Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad® is colored to suit black mobile devices and provides a reliable solution for charging and syncing your newer generation Apple® mobile devices with your PC or Mac® computer, through an available USB port.
The angled Lightning connector positions the cable in such a way that it allows for easy access to your iOS-enabled mobile digital device in both portrait and landscape mode, even while charging.
Plus, the reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides unrestricted access to your iPhone, iPod or iPad, in landscape or portrait mode, even while charging
- Complements your black Apple mobile devices
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||20.3 cm [8 in]|
|Package Width||15.2 cm [6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||69 g [2.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Black Angled Lightning to USB Cable for iPod/iPhone/iPad|
2 m (6 ft.) USB to Lightning Cable - Right Angle iPhone / iPad / iPod Charger Cable - 90 Degree Lightning to USB Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Black
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® over longer distances, keeping the cable out of the way
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.