1 ft N-Male to RP-SMA Wireless Antenna Adapter Cable – M/M
Extend the distance between your wireless antennas and your wireless devices
Product ID: NRPSMA1MM
- Low loss at 2.4 GHz frequency range
- Optimized for use with StarTech.com’s networking devices and wireless antennas
- Converts RP-SMA type connectors to N Male connectors
This durable N Male to RP-SMA Wireless Antenna Pigtail Adapter Cable converts an RP-SMA type connector to an N Male connector.
Compatible with StarTech.com Routers, access points and PCI cards as well as Belkin, D-Link, Intel, Netgear, Linksys & Siemens wireless networking devices, the N Male to RP-SMA Wireless Antenna Pigtail Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Conversion adapter cable for Wireless Devices with RP-SMA antenna connectors
- Designed to work with StarTech.com’s Routers, Access Point and PCI cards
- Also works with Belkin, D-Link, Intel, Netgear, Linksys & Siemens wireless networking devices
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Designed to work with wireless LAN antennas
- Extends the distance between wireless antennas and wireless networking devices
|Cable Jacket Type||RG-400/U|
|Connector A||1 - N Connector (RF Coax) Male|
|Connector B||1 - RP-SMA (Coax, Reverse Polarity SubMiniature A) Male|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Package Height||21.1 cm [8.3 in]|
|Package Length||19.9 cm [7.8 in]|
|Package Width||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 ft N-Male to RP-SMA Wireless Antenna Adapter Cable – M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.