91cm(3 ft) USB Y Cable for External Hard Drive - Dual USB-A to Micro-B
A single USB external hard drive cable that provides power and data
Product ID: USB2HAUBY3
- Provides both USB data and USB device power through a single cable
- High Speed USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480Mbps
This 3-foot USB-A to Micro-B Y-Cable provides 2 USB-A Male connectors and 1 USB Micro-B Male connector, providing the ideal solution for supporting the additional power required by some micro USB external hard drives connected to the standard USB ports provided by most computers.
Especially valuable in situations where a single USB 2.0 port may not offer sufficient power to external hard drives, the USB-A to Micro-B Y-cable can be connected to 2 ports on 1 PC to increase the power output to the external device.
Aside from the additional power provided, this 3-foot cable also offers pure digital data transmission for high speed file transfers.
The USB-A to USB Micro-B Y-Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides both power and data connections between a host computer (Desktop, laptop, netbook) and external USB storage
- Reduces clutter and frees up space
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Eliminates the need for a power adapter
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||47 g [1.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||52 g [1.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3ft USB Y Cable - Dual USB-A to Micro-B|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.