6-Slot Thunderbolt 3 SD Card Reader - Portable
Multi-Card Reader | SD™, SDHC™, SDXC™ | TAA Compliant | SD 4.0, UHS-II
Product ID: 6SD4FCRTB3C
- Edit your photos and videos anywhere you go using this portable SD card reader
- Access up to 6 SD cards at the same time with this multi-card reader
- Power the SD card reader through the Thunderbolt 3 port on your device
- Enjoy simple connections with an integrated Thunderbolt 3 cable
This Thunderbolt 3 SD card reader and writer lets you access up to six SD cards at the same time from your laptop. It’s perfect for when you are working offsite on assignment.
The reader is also ideal for creative professionals such as photographers and videographers who work with 4K and 3D content.
Access your photos and videos anywhere you go. The portable SD card reader has a sleek, compact design for maximum convenience. The integrated Thunderbolt 3 cable lets you quickly access your data without having to stop and find a cable.
Plus, the reader is powered through the Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop. There’s no need to carry a separate power adapter.
Multi-Card Reader Supports All SD Card Types
The 6-slot Thunderbolt 3 card reader supports all SD cards: SD (Secure Digital), SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) and SDXC (Secure Digital Extended Capacity). Each slot is UHS-II enabled so that you can access data at up to UHS-II speeds.
The reader also supports Micro SD cards when connected through an adapter.
Thunderbolt 3 Support
The reader transfers files between a Thunderbolt 3 computer or tablet and SD cards. You can connect it at the end of a daisy chain and expect all of the security and benefits that you would from any Thunderbolt 3 product.
6SD4FCRTB3C is TAA compliant and comes with a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Access multimedia content quickly, anywhere you go
- Ideal for creative professionals on assignment
- Creative professionals working with 4K and 3D content
|Bus Type||Thunderbolt 3|
|Chipset ID||Intel - JHL6240
Texas Instruments - TPS65983
Genesys Logic - GL3226
ASMedia - ASM1061
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5Gbps|
|Memory Media Type||SD/MMC (Secure Digital/Multimedia Card)|
|SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity)|
|Type and Rate||Thunderbolt 3 - 40 Gbit/s|
|UHS-II (SD 4.0; 312MB/s)|
|Drive Connectors||6 - SD / MMC Slot Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C (24-pin) (40Gbps) Male|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Use the Thunderbolt 3 port on your host computer with the highest power output for the best performance. To ensure proper operations of this device a Thunderbolt 3 15W port is required. Consult the manufacturer of your host computer for details regarding the power specifications of your Thunderbolt 3 ports.|
|LED Indicators||6 - Activity|
|Power Source||Bus Powered|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||217 mm [8.5 in]|
|Color||Silver & Black|
|Product Height||19 mm [0.7 in]|
|Product Length||13.5 cm [5.3 in]|
|Product Width||82 mm [3.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||90 g [3.2 oz]|
|Package Height||40 mm [1.6 in]|
|Package Length||21 cm [8.3 in]|
|Package Width||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SD Card Reader|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
|External Ports||6 - SD / MMC Slot Female|
Add the Ability to Use Multiple Types of Flash Memory Cards, Including CompactFlash®, SecureDigital® and MemoryStick® Cards
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector
Add front panel access to 22 different types of flash memory cards
Connect a Micro SD card to your computer or OTG mobile device, through a USB or Micro USB port
Add a compact external memory card reader to any computer with a USB 3.0 port
Access any two SD cards simultaneously on your USB Type-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast portable card reader
USB SD Card Reader | USB 3.0 | SD™, SDHC™, SDXC™ | TAA Compliant | Portable
Access data on a wide range of memory cards using your USB-C™ enabled mobile device or computer
Transfer photos and video from your microSD card to your USB-C or USB-A enabled computer
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.