5m Cisco Compatible SFP+ 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Passive Twinax Direct Attach Cable
Connect 10GbE SFP+ network devices with this high-quality replacement SFP-H10GB-CU5M cable
Product ID: SFPCMM5M
The SFPCMM5M Cisco Compatible 5m SFP+ cable is a fully hot pluggable, direct attach cable, supporting 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications connected through (Small Form Factor Pluggable) SFP+ ports.
Designed for short length, high speed interconnects, this low power, low latency Twinax cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber optic cable assemblies and is intended for short distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections.
Backed by our 2-year warranty, this 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable is compliant with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards, making it a reliable replacement SFP-H10GB-CU5M cable.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective alternative to fiber optic modules
- Thicker gauge cable maintains signal integrity even over a 5m connection
- Guaranteed reliability
Use in 10Gb Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications
Point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections (Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Servers, etc.)
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C|
|Cable Length||5 m [16.4 ft]|
|Product Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||5 m [16.4 ft]|
|Product Weight||311 g [11 oz]|
|Product Width||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||326 g [11.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5m SFP+ 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Twinax Cable|
|Connector A||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
Connect 10GbE SFP+ network devices with this high-quality replacement SFP-H10GB-CU1M cable
Connect 10GbE SFP+ network devices with this high-quality replacement SFP-H10GB-CU2M cable
Connect 10GbE SFP+ network devices with this high-quality replacement SFP-H10GB-CU3M cable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.