Citrix EG3C0000086 Compatible SFP Transceiver Module - 1000Base-SX
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 550 m (1804 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: EG3C0000086-ST
- 100% Compatibility with Citrix EG3C0000086 guaranteed
- StarTech.com SFP modules are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) industry standards
The EG3C0000086-ST is a Citrix EG3C0000086 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Citrix brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 1000Base-SX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 550 m (1804 ft).
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 550 m (1804 ft)
- MTBF: 629,953,711 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.25 Gbps|
|Weight of Product||16.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.