2m (6ft) HDMI to DisplayPort Cable 4K 30Hz - Active HDMI 1.4 to DP 1.2 Adapter Converter Cable with Audio - USB Powered - Mac & Windows - HDMI Laptop to DP Monitor - Male/Male
Active HDMI to DisplayPort Cable | HDMI 1.4 | DisplayPort 1.2 | USB Power | 2-Year Warranty
Product ID: HD2DPMM2M
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 2m/6.6ft HDMI 1.4 to DisplayPort 1.2 (DP) active adapter cable supports 4K 30Hz (3840x2160), 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 1.4 | Backward compatible w/ 1440 and 1080p, USB Powered
- INTEGRATED VIDEO ADAPTER CABLE: HDMI to DP male to male converter cable minimizes signal loss & potential failure points; Built-in 16"/40cm USB power cable that eliminates the need for external power
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Works with any HDMI device including laptops, desktops, tablets, Chromebooks, 2-in-1s and media players; perfect for working from home or in the office
This 2 m (6ft.) HDMI to DisplayPort cable with USB power lets you connect an HDMI video source, such as your laptop, desktop, Blu-ray™ player, or camera, to a DisplayPort monitor or projector without the need for additional video cables. The adapter cable features male connectors enabling you to connect your video source directly to the display, with no need for additional adapters or cables.
The active HDMI 1.4 to DisplayPort 1.2 converter cable offers plug-and-play installation, providing a hassle-free setup with no software or drivers to install. The adapter is powered via a USB port, avoiding the need for an extra power adapter.
Astonishing picture quality
With support for 4K at 30Hz, you get a sharp, crisp picture that’s richer and more true-to-life than traditional HD, with far greater detail. The HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter cable delivers Ultra HD content to your DisplayPort monitor and supports 7.1 channel surround sound audio.
The HDMI to DisplayPort adapter is backward compatible with 1080p and 1440p displays, which makes it a great accessory to future-proof your existing setup for 4K video.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The HD2DPMM2M is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Use in your boardroom or office workstations for installations requiring 2 m (6.6 ft.) of cable
- Connect your HDMI computer to a DisplayPort monitor
- Viewing video footage from your HDMI source on a DisplayPort monitor
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Input||HDMI - 1.4|
|Audio Specifications||DisplayPort - 7.1 Channel Audio|
|Supported Resolutions||DisplayPort: 3840x2160 (4K) / 30Hz
Additional resolutions and refresh rates may be supported
|Video Revision||HDMI 1.4|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male Input|
|Connector B||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Male Output|
|Humidity||5~90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)|
|Product Length||200 cm [78.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||120.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||131.200|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI to DisplayPort Cable|
Connect your HDMI enabled Ultrabook or laptop to a DP monitor using this compact, USB-powered adapter
5545+ In stock
Connect a DisplayPort® monitor to an HDMI® equipped computer
91+ In stock
Active HDMI to DisplayPort Cable | HDMI 1.4 | DisplayPort 1.2 | USB Power | 2 Year Warranty
230+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.