6 ft Stereo Audio Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Male
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Product ID: MU6MMRCA
This 6ft PC 3.5mm audio to RCA audio cable offers a cost-effective solution for connecting a computer sound card to an audio device that accepts RCA audio input.
The cable features a 3.5mm audio (male) connector, which splits off into two RCA (phono) audio male connectors, providing high quality stereo sound directly from the computer sound card to a stereo receiver etc.
Designed to provide high quality audio as well as a durable and dependable connection, the 6ft PC 3.5mm audio to RCA audio cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables you to connect a computer sound card to an audio device that accepts RCA audio input
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Converts sound card to external stereo amplifier
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1586888|
|Ingram Micro España||V930297|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1586888|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2764025|
|CMS Distribution Ireland||MU6MMRCA|
|Ingram Micro France||V930297|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930297|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462588|
|Tech Data - France||4462588|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4462588|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Male|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Weight||35.5 g [1.3 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||37.5 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft Stereo Audio Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Male|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.