4 m VESA Certified DisplayPort 1.4 Cable - 8K 60Hz HBR3 HDR - 13 ft Super UHD DisplayPort to DisplayPort Monitor Cord - Ultra HD 4K 120Hz DP 1.4 Slim Video Cable M/M DP Connector
Slim DP Monitor Cable | 8K@60Hz | HBR3 |HDR | Gold-Plated | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: DP14MM4M
- DISPLAYPORT 1.4 CABLE: VESA Certified w/32.4Gbps bandwidth; 8K 60Hz (7680x4320), 4K 120Hz (3840x2160), HDR for high contrast ratio, HBR3, 32 ch audio, MST for monitor daisy-chain, FEC error control
- RELIABLE: Built with internal wire manager to ensure signal integrity; Metal connector sub-structure provides EMI shielding; Latching DP connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- DURABLE: PVC jacket of this slim video cable absorbs stress of frequent bends protecting the core of the DisplayPort cord; Gold plated connectors prevent oxidization and tarnish, Lifetime Warranty
This DisplayPort 1.4 cable connects your DisplayPort™ laptop or desktop computer to a “super ultra-high definition” 8K monitor, TV or projector. It supports resolutions up to 8K (7680x4320) @ 60Hz.
The DP monitor cable provides the essential connection to support the next generation of super ultra-high definition video.
This 4m VESA® certified DisplayPort cable ensures full compliance and efficient operation of the higher link rate of HBR3. This DP cord has been tested to meet all DP 1.4 specifications to ensure quality and reliability.
The Superior Performance of DisplayPort 1.4
This 8K DisplayPort cable supports all DP 1.4 features:
- High Bit Rate 3 (HBR3) Bandwidths of 32.4 Gbps supporting the latest in industry standards
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy-chaining multiple monitors
- Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) for maximum resolution output
- Forward Error Correction to manage data transmission errors
- High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP 2.2) for a secure connection between source and display
- 32 Uncompressed Digital Audio Channels
Flexible Cable with Reliable Latched Connectors
The cable has a slim professional grade 28 AWG construction that allows for flexible installation while offering superior reliability for a clean quality installation. Each connector features latches that provide secure connections between your devices.
8K: Enabling Business Continuity
8K has a resolution of 7680 x 4320 and is also known as 4320p and Super Ultra High Definition (SUHD). It is seen in digital signage and other commercial displays that require the highest available resolution. This cable is backward compatible with 4K and 5K displays making it the perfect peripheral to start future-proofing your cabling infrastructure.
DP14MM4M is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
- Delivering visually enriched presentations
- Displaying crisp digital signage walls
- Creating eye-catching visuals for photography, videography, cinematography
- Producing lifelike gaming
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Fire Rating||VW-1 Rated|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|Connector A||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male|
|Connector B||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male|
|Cable Length||4 m [13.1 ft]|
|Weight of Product||300.000|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||350.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DisplayPort Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.