2m Standard Laptop Power Cord - EU to C7
An on-the-go cable solution for powering your laptop
Product ID: PXT101NBEU
This durable Laptop Power Cord is the ideal accessory for mobile professionals; the cable features a convenient 2-meter EU to C7 power connection, that enables you to connect your laptop to a wall outlet when needed, ensuring convenient power to your laptop while traveling, without having to drain the computer battery.
The PXT101NBEU Laptop Power Cord (EU to C7) Cable is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Takes up minimal space in luggage, or a laptop carrying bag, making this cable a very convenient and portable accessory for mobile professionals
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Connector A||1 - CEE 7/16 Power (Europlug) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C7 Power (Unpolarised)|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Height||24 mm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|Product Width||77 mm [3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Standard Laptop Power Cord - EU to C7|
Power your PC from a grounded European power outlet
184+ In stock
Replacement 6ft power cord for your computer
607+ In stock
Laptop Charger Cable | 250V at 13A | 0.75 mm² | ASTA Certified | Lifetime Warranty
7+ In stock
Extend the Distance between your Laptop and Power Outlet by 6ft
6+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.