LP4 to SATA Power Cable Adapter with Floppy Power
Power up to two 4-pin LP4hard drives or devices, and a floppy drive, from a single SATA power supply connector
Product ID: LP4SATAFMD
This LP4 to SATA Power Adapter Cable features an LP4 female connector as well as an SP4 female power connector and a SATA power connector, allowing you to connect an IDE hard drive as well as a floppy disk drive to a Serial ATA power connector provided by the computer power supply.
This high quality LP4/SATA power adapter cable is expertly designed for durability, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect an IDE hard drive and a floppy disk drive to a Serial ATA power connector on the power supply with a single cable
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SP4 (4 pin, Small Drive Power) Female|
|2 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Female|
|Product Length||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||27.9 g [1 oz]|
|Package Height||11.5 cm [4.5 in]|
|Package Length||85 mm [3.3 in]|
|Package Width||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||30.6 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - LP4 to SATA Power Cable Adapter with Floppy Power|
Power a SATA device and an LP4 device from a single LP4 power supply connector
347+ In stock
Power up to 3 devices using a SATA power connector from the computer power supply
152+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.