SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter
Power an IDE hard drive from a SATA Power connection.
Product ID: LP4SATAFM
This SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter features one LP4 female power connector and a male SATA power connector, allowing you to connect an IDE hard drive to a Serial ATA power connector provided by the computer power supply.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Powers an IDE hard drive through a Serial ATA connection from your power supply
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty and free technical support
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Female|
|Product Height||1 cm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||50 mm [2 in]|
|Product Width||35 mm [1.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||12.4 g [0.4 oz]|
|Package Height||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||15.1 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.