100cm Serial Attached SCSI SAS Cable - SFF-8087 to SFF-8087
Provide durable connectivity for high-performance networks, servers, workstations and desktops
Product ID: SAS8787100
The SAS8787100 1-meter Internal Mini-SAS cable (with Sidebands) features two SFF-8087 connectors, helping you transmit, manage and protect critical data and digital content.
Designed to provide durable connectivity for high-performance networks, servers, workstations and desktops, this Mini-SAS cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Confidently transmit, manage and protect critical data and digital content
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-polyester foil|
|Number of Conductors||32|
|Connector A||1 - SFF-8087 (36 Pin, Internal Mini-SAS) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFF-8087 (36 Pin, Internal Mini-SAS) Plug|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||51.8 g [1.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||28 cm [11 in]|
|Package Length||13.8 cm [5.4 in]|
|Package Width||17 mm [0.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||51.8 g [1.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 100cm Serial Attached SCSI SAS Cable - SFF-8087 to SFF-8087|
Provide reliable, high-performance drive and backplane connectivity
2+ In stock
Connect a SATA/SAS Controller to 4 SATA drives
9+ In stock
Connect a SAS Controller to 4 SAS drives
2+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.