24in SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable
Make a right-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in tight spaces
Product ID: SATA24RA1
The SATA24RA1 Right Angle (90-degree) SATA Cable features a standard (straight) SATA receptacle as well as a right-angled SATA receptacle, providing a simple 24-inch connection to a Serial ATA drive, with full SATA 3.0 bandwidth support of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
The right-angled SATA connection enables you to plug in your Serial ATA hard drive in hard to reach areas or tight spaces, while the low profile and flexible design of the cable improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 24" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
As an alternative, StarTech.com also offers an 24in Left Angle SATA cable (SATA24LA1), which provides the same simple installation as this right angled SATA cable, but allows the cable to connect to the SATA drive from the opposite direction.
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Right-angled SATA connector easily fits into hard to reach areas and tight spaces, providing flexibility to position your SATA drive as needed within your system case
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||609.6 mm [24 in]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Height||0 cm [0 in]|
|Product Length||609.6 mm [24 in]|
|Product Width||0 cm [0 in]|
|Weight of Product||18 g [0.6 oz]|
|Package Height||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||23 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 24in SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a SATA cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
Hard disk drive
Hard drive controller (for example, motherboard)
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the hard drive is spinning without the SATA cable attached. The power cable should make the drive spin if it is a mechanical drive and not a solid state drive.
If your operating system is not detecting the hard disk drive, make sure that the drive is formatted with a partition (for example, NTFS or FAT32). If you are using a computer running a version of Windows, a drive letter must also be assigned to the hard disk drive.
For more information about how to initialize a drive, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/support/faqs/technical-support?topic=hard-drives#initialize-hard-drives.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.