6in Latching Round SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable
Make a right-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in tight spaces
Product ID: LSATARND6R1
- 1x Latching SATA Connector
- 1x Latching Right Angle SATA connector
- Round SATA Cable
- Supports fast data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives
The LSATARND6R1 6-inch Round SATA cable is a high quality SATA 6Gbps cable that features a rounded design to help improve airflow inside a computer or server case by providing less resistance as air passes around the cable, in turn helping to ensure cooling for improved system performance.
The cable features one straight latching SATA connector, as well as a right-angled latching SATA connector that makes it easier to connect your SATA drive even if space near the drive is limited. The latching connectors also ensure secure connections to SATA hard drives and motherboards that support this feature.
Designed for optimum performance and reliability, this 6" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- Connections to SATA drive arrays
- High-end workstation drive installations
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Improve air flow within a computer/server case for optimum system performance
- Secure SATA connections even in tight spaces
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||23.2 cm [9.1 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in Latching Round SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a SATA cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
Hard disk drive
Hard drive controller (for example, motherboard)
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the hard drive is spinning without the SATA cable attached. The power cable should make the drive spin if it is a mechanical drive and not a solid state drive.
If your operating system is not detecting the hard disk drive, make sure that the drive is formatted with a partition (for example, NTFS or FAT32). If you are using a computer running a version of Windows, a drive letter must also be assigned to the hard disk drive.
For more information about how to initialize a drive, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/support/faqs/technical-support?topic=hard-drives#initialize-hard-drives.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.