USB to Lightning Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Long - 2 m (6 ft.) - Black
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices over longer distances
Product ID: USBLT2MB
The USBLT2MB 2m Black Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone, iPod, and iPad provides a reliable solution for charging and syncing your newer generation Apple® mobile devices with your PC or Mac® computer, through an available USB port.
This longer Lightning USB cable offers 2-meters in cable length to overcome distance restrictions while still providing full charging power. Plus, the reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Complements your black Apple mobile devices
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
- Offers more flexible positioning of your Lightning-enabled mobile digital device while charging – up to 2 meters distance from your charger
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Weight of Product||66 g [2.3 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/28 AWG|
|Package Height||21 mm [0.8 in]|
|Package Length||20.1 cm [7.9 in]|
|Package Width||15.1 cm [5.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||112 g [4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Black Lighting Connector to USB Cable|
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices with reduced clutter
206+ In stock
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices
1097+ In stock
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a Lightning cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
USB port or controller card
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the mobile device, USB controller card, and Lightning cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different mobile device, USB port, and Lightning cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the mobile device, USB port or controller card, and Lightning cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted in the USB and Lightning ports.
If you are using a USB charging adapter, verify that the USB output can power other USB devices.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.