10 ft DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/F
Transfer files via serial connection
Product ID: SCNM9FF
The SCNM9FF 10ft Cross Wired Serial/Null Modem Cable features two DB9 female connectors, allowing you to connect a serial printer to a 9-pin serial port, or transfer files from PC to PC via serial connection.
Designed to provide a reliable, long-lasting connection, this serial/null modem cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to extend the reach of your printer or PC to PC connection by 10ft, eliminating cable length restrictions
- Replace worn-out or missing DB9 RS232 cables with this high quality,10ft DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/F
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Weight of Product||143.5 g [5.1 oz]|
|Package Height||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||149 g [5.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 Ft. 9 Pin Null Modem Cable F/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.