DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - F/F
Cost-effective way of converting a straight through cable into a null modem cable
Product ID: NM9FF
The NM9FF Null Modem Adapter features two DB9 female connectors - a cost-saving way to convert a straight through cable into a null modem cable.
The DB9F Null modem cable adapter is backed by lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts a straight through serial cable in to a null modem cable
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||50 mm [2 in]|
|Product Width||33.6 mm [1.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||31 g [1.1 oz]|
|Package Height||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||36 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - F/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.