Replacement PS/2 Mouse to USB Adapter - F/M
Plug your PS/2 mouse into a USB port
Product ID: GC46MF
The GC46MF PS/2 Mouse-to-USB Adapter features a PS/2 female connector on one end and a USB (type A) Male connector on the other, allowing you to plug your PS/2 mouse into a USB port.
Please Note: This product is designed as a replacement adapter for mice that originally shipped with a PS/2 to USB converter. If your product did not ship with a converter, we suggest trying StarTech.com's USB to PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter(USBPS2PC) instead.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows the use of a PS/2 mouse with a computer that has only USB ports
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|Product Height||7 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||50 mm [2 in]|
|Product Weight||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|Product Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Replacement PS/2 Mouse to USB Adapter - F/M|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Passively converting from PS/2 to USB or USB to PS/2 is only possible with mice and keyboards that are compatible with both PS/2 and USB connections. The following are two ways to determine if these products will work for you:
- Look on the bottom of your mouse or keyboard for a PS/2 symbol or picture, and a USB symbol or picture.
- Your mouse or keyboard came with a similar PS/2 to USB or USB to PS/2 adapter.
You can use the USBPS2PC to actively convert PS/2 keyboards and mice to USB.
Note: StarTech.com PS/2 adapters are only officially supported by mice and keyboards.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.