1 ft Panel Mount USB Cable B to B - F/M
For customized USB device solutions; allows the USB connection to be mounted on a secure easily accessible panel
Product ID: USBPNLBFBM1
- Standard size Molded hood for easy screw-in installation
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- Shileded to prevent EMI / RFI interference
The USBPNLBFBM1 USB B to USB Panel mount cable features a USB type B male connector on one end, and a USB panel mount B (female) molded connector on the other, providing a convenient solution for custom enclosures (e.g. internally mounted hard drives).
The USB panel mount cable (B-B) is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides a USB B Female mount port for your custom enclosures
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1604565|
|Ingram Micro España||V930893|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930893|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1604565|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2772710|
|Ingram Micro France||V930893|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930893|
|Tech Data - Italy||4701980|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Connector B||USB B (4 pin) Female|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||31.5 g [1.1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||36.5 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 ft Panel Mount USB Cable B to B - F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.