1 ft Panel Mount USB Cable - USB A to Motherboard Header Cable F/F
Connect a panel-mountable USB port to your motherboard header.
Product ID: USBPNLAFHD1
This 1ft USB to Panel mount USB cable features a 5-pin motherboard header connection on one end and a panel mount USB A (female) port on the other, providing a simple and easy to access USB 2.0 port on a panel mount receptacle.
The USB panel mount cable offers a convenient solution for connecting bootable thumb drives or authentication fobs etc. to the motherboard USB connection.
The USB 5-pin motherboard header to panel mount USB cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connects to the motherboard and provides a USB A Female panel mount port for your device
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Provides an industry standard panel mount port for USB applications
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1603214|
|Ingram Micro España||V930865|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930865|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1603214|
|Ingram Micro France||V930865|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930865|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428449|
|Tech Data - France||4428449|
|Tech Data - Italy||4428449|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428449|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Connector B||IDC (5 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||19 g [0.7 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||24 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 ft Panel Mount USB Cable - USB A to Motherboard Header Cable F/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.