1ft Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B
Charge or sync micro USB mobile devices from a standard USB port on your desktop or mobile computer
Product ID: UUSBHAUB1
- Supports high speed data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- High quality USB 'A' and USB 'Micro-B’ connectors
- Durable PVC construction
The UUSBHAUB1 1-foot USB A to Micro USB cable features one USB ‘A’ male connector, and one ‘Micro-B’ male connector, providing a high quality connection to USB 2.0 mobile devices (such as BlackBerry® or Android-based cellular phones, digital cameras, Tablet PC devices and GPS systems) that use a Micro USB connector to a USB capable computer for everyday tasks such as data synchronization and file transfers.
This high quality cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections between Micro USB and USB devices.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Transfer data, connect to various USB devices, and provide power while charging your Micro USB device
- Short cable length provides maximum portability, making this an easy solution to store in a laptop bag or carrying case
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Weight of Product||16 g [0.6 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/30 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||21 g [0.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1ft Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.