Micro-USB Cable with Right-Angled Connectors - M/M - 1m (3ft)
Charge and sync your Micro-USB device from a hard-to-reach USB port
Product ID: USB2AUB2RA1M
- Connect to your device and your computer or charger even in hard to reach areas and tight spaces
- Position your USB 2.0 devices as needed throughout your workspace
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This Micro-USB cable features two right-angled connectors that let you connect to hard-to-reach ports and also help prevent cable and port damage. The cable is great for charging your mobile devices in a car, or for connecting to peripherals that may be difficult to connect to when using a straight connection.
Connect to hard-to-reach ports
The right-angled connectors allow you to connect to ports that may otherwise be inaccessible or difficult to reach. Perfect for charging car-mounted mobile devices or for connecting your portable hard drive or other Micro-USB 2.0 device to your computer in such a way that it fits your installation needs.
The angled connectors prevent the cable from bending awkwardly or from straining too much to make a connection. It offers a more natural fit at the connection points, preventing unnecessary stress and damage to the cable and ports.
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 mobile devices
Replace the cable that came with your Micro USB mobile device, or keep one as a spare while traveling so that your mobile devices will be ready to use while you’re on the road.
Connect to your mobile devices with ease
The cable features a thin, yet sturdy connector molding, so you’ll be able to connect to your phone or tablet without removing its protective case. Plus, the cable’s right-angled Micro-USB connector lets you text, work or game on your mobile device even while it’s charging, without the cable getting in the way.
The USB2AUB2RA1M 1-meter cable is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Charge and sync your Micro-USB mobile devices
Connect your Micro-USB 2.0 devices, such as an external hard drive, to your PC or laptop
|Ingram Micro Belgium||3017125|
|Ingram Micro España||V933528|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V933528|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||3017125|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V933528|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2772741|
|CMS Distribution Ireland||USB2AUB2RA1M|
|Ingram Micro France||V933528|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428766|
|Tech Data - France||4428766|
|Tech Data - Italy||4428766|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428766|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Connector Style||Right Angled|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||31 g [1.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||31 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Right-Angled Micro USB 2.0 Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.