15 ft USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable - M/F
Reliably extend the distance of a USB 2.0 device an additional 15ft
Product ID: USB2FAAEXT15
This 15ft USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable offers one USB A male connector and one USB A female connector, providing an active, bus-powered extension of a USB 2.0 device connection by up to 15ft (4.5m).
The extension cable (USB Extender) supports high speed USB 2.0 transfer rates of up to 480Mbps, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends a USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 device connection by an additional 15ft (4.5m) or cascade up to 5 levels for 75ft (22.5m)
- Powered directly from the USB port, so no external power adapters are required
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Cascade up to 5 USB2FAAEXT15 devices together for further extension|
|System and Cable Requirements||1 x Free USB port|
|Cable Length||4.6 m [15 ft]|
|Product Height||2.2 cm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||4.6 m [15 ft]|
|Product Width||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||156 g [5.5 oz]|
|Package Height||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||165 g [5.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15 ft USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.