6 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F
Extend your USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable an additional 6 feet
Product ID: USB3SEXTAA6
The USB3SEXTAA6 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 extension cable (1.8m, A-A), offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard.
Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, this USB 3.0 male to female cable extends a USB 3.0 cable connection by up to 1.8 meters and delivers the full USB 3.0 bandwidth of 5Gbps, supporting maximum throughput between compatible devices when used with a USB 3.0 host and device.
Our USB 3.0 extension cord features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electromagnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
The USB3SEXTAA6 is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends a USB 3.0 cable by up to 6-feet at transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, which ensures an ideal connection even at longer distances
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) design helps to eliminate electro-magnetic interference (EMI), for optimal connectivity
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Foil shielded twisted pair|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Weight of Product||84 g [3 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||93 g [3.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F|
Connect USB 3.0 A devices to a USB hub or to your computer
87+ In stock
Connect to your external devices and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
174+ In stock
201+ In stock
Connect to your external solutions and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
450+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.