USB-C to USB-A Cable - M/M - 2 m (6 ft.) - USB 2.0 - USB-IF Certified
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your computer, over longer distances
Product ID: USB2AC2M
- USB-IF Certified
- Convenient, reversible USB-C connector makes every connection easy
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-A cable makes it easy to charge and sync USB Type-C™ devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones, using the USB-A port on your computer. You can also use the cable to charge your USB-C mobile devices from a standard USB-A wall or car charger.
Charge and sync your mobile devices over longer distances
The 2-meter cable gives you the extra length you need to overcome distance restrictions and stay connected. You can charge and sync your USB-C mobile device, in almost any environment. Even while you’re taking notes in a boardroom, catching up on emails in your hotel room, or reading in a coffee shop, your mobile device will reach your computer or wall charger more comfortably.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 2.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, ensuring a reliable, high-quality cable for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB2AC2M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Charge and sync your USB-C mobile digital devices
- Charge your USB-C devices with a wall charger
- Keep your USB-C devices charged, using the USB-A charge port in your car
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||44 g [1.6 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||49 g [1.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m USB-C to USB-A cable - USB 2.0|
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Connect your USB Type-C devices
1536+ In stock
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
630+ In stock
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
1595+ In stock
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
783+ In stock
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, over longer distances
528+ In stock
Connect your USB Type-C mobile device to a USB-A host, using a standard Micro-USB Cable
351+ In stock
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.