120x25mm Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ LP4 Connector
Add additional chassis cooling with a 120mm ball bearing fan
Product ID: FANBOX12
This versatile 12cm PC case fan is designed to fit a broad range of computer case designs, to circulate cool air into the case, or exhaust warm air out - preventing problems due to overheating components.
A quiet cooling solution, the 12cm dual ball-bearing case fan features a high efficiency blade design that's capable of moving 72.94 CFM throughout the computer case, helping to optimize system performance.
This broadly compatible PC cooling solution can be powered through a simple LP4 connection to the computer power supply, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Air Flow Rate||72.94 CFM|
|Noise Level||30 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Female|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Height||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Product Length||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Product Width||25 mm [1 in]|
|Weight of Product||125 g [4.4 oz]|
|Package Height||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Package Length||20.3 cm [8 in]|
|Package Width||14.7 cm [5.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||177 g [6.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12cm Case Fan|
|4 - Mounting Screws|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.