1.5g Metal Oxide Thermal CPU Paste Compound Tube for Heatsink
Provide optimal heat transfer between CPU and heatsink through a metal oxide compound
Product ID: SILVGREASE1
Our thermal CPU paste improves the effectiveness of CPU coolers by thermally bonding the CPU to the heatsink.
A high quality metallic solution that helps to ensure maximum dissipation of heat generated by the CPU for optimized performance and greater system stability; and is more effective than standard silicon-based heat grease/CPU paste, providing optimum protection against CPU heat damage.
Please see our support section for the Material Safety Data Sheet for SILVGREASE1.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Better thermal conductivity over standard silicon-based compounds and negligible electrical conductivity for effective and safe use in high performance applications
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Bleed||<0.05% at 150°C/24 Hours|
|Evaporation||<0.001% at 150°C/24 Hours|
|Specific Gravity||>1.7 at 25 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity||>1.93 W/m-K at 25 °C|
|Thermal Resistance||<0.120 °C-in2/W at 25 °C|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 180°C (-22°F to 356°F)|
|Materials||Silicone Compounds 50%
Carbon Compounds 30%
Metal Oxide Compounds 20%
|Product Length||67 mm [2.6 in]|
|Product Weight||4 g [0.1 oz]|
|Product Width||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||17 g [0.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1.5g tube of thermal grease|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.