60x65mm Socket A CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink for AMD Duron or Athlon
Provide cooling to an AMD Socket A or Intel Socket 370 desktop CPU
Product ID: FANDURONTB
- Compatible with AMD Socket A and Intel Socket 370 motherboards
- 60mm ball bearing cooling fan
- Aluminum heatsink
StarTech.com's Socket A cooler is designed specifically for use with AMD Athlon and Duron CPUs.
A combination heatsink/fan, the Socket A cooler provides suitable cooling for Duron CPUs up to 1300MHz, Thunderbird Athlon CPUs up to 1333MHz and Athlon XP CPUs up to 2000+.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Built-in speed sensor allows the system to monitor fan speed and operating status.
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
New or replacement heatsink fan assembly for AMD Socket A and Intel Socket 370 CPUs
Suitable for Intel Pentuim 3 up to 1.4 GHz
Suitable for AMD Duron up to 1.6 GHz
Suitable for AMD Athlon up to 1.4 GHz
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1586087|
|Ingram Micro España||V930271|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930271|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1586087|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2776024|
|Ingram Micro France||V930271|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930271|
|Tech Data - France||4783568|
|Tech Data - Italy||4783568|
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||60 x 60 x 20mm
2.36 x 2.36 x 0.78in
|Heatsink Dimensions||60 x 62.5 x 40mm
2.3 x 2.3 x 1.3in
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Air Flow Rate||21.46 CFM|
|Noise Level||30 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Product Weight||227 g [8 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 kg [0.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - CPU Cooler for Socket A/370|
|1 - Package of silicon heat paste|
Provide optimal heat transfer between CPU and heatsink through a metal oxide compound
324+ In stock
Connect a TX3 fan directly to the power supply
232+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.