1-1/4in Dia. Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet for PC Cases - 4 Pack
Prevent slipping and improve air flow around a computer case with non-slip rubber feet
Product ID: RUBBERFEET
This pack of 4 rubber feet (1-1/4in diam.) feature is great to have on hand for new system builds and upgrades, providing the necessary traction to cases and devices that require stationary placement.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A self adhesive backing allows for quick and effective mounting to almost any surface
- Made from a rubber compound that provides great traction on almost any solid surface top
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Product Height||0.7 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Product Width||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||20 g [0.7 oz]|
|Package Height||9 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||4 - Rubber Feet for PC Case|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.