7 Piece Precision Screwdriver Computer Tool Kit
Provides 7 precision screwdrivers for almost any computer maintenance/repair need
Product ID: CTK100P
StarTech.com’s 7-piece Screwdriver Kit provides the tools you need for computer maintenance and installations, including each of the following:
- SLOT 2.0 x 50mm
- SLOT 2.4 x 50mm
- SLOT 3.0 x 50mm
- PHILLIPS No. 00 x 50mm
- PHILLIPS No. 1 x 50mm
- TORX T15 x 50mm
- TORX T20 x 50mm
These high quality screwdrivers are backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Contains a set of 7 commonly used precision screw drivers in a convenient carrying case
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Product Height||2.3 cm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||17 cm [6.7 in]|
|Product Width||14 cm [5.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||116 g [4.1 oz]|
|Package Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Package Length||18.7 cm [7.4 in]|
|Package Width||13 cm [5.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||246 g [8.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Set of Precision Drivers - Magnetic|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.