3.5in Universal Hard Drive Mounting Bracket Adapter for 5.25in Bay
Mount a 3.5in hard drive to any desktop with an available 5.25in bay
Product ID: BRACKET
This Drive Bay Mounting Bracket Kit lets you mount a 3.5in Hard Drive in a 5.25in drive bay, allowing you to maximize the internal space-efficiency of your computer case.
Backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Durable all metal construction for mounting any type of 3.5in device into a 5.25in bay
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Install additional 3.5in hard drives into unused 5.25in bays for increased storage
Computer cases that do not have enough 3.5in bays
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1589620|
|Ingram Micro España||V930408|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930408|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1589620|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2763843|
|Ingram Micro France||V930408|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930408|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428456|
|Tech Data - France||4428456|
|Tech Data - Italy||4428456|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428456|
|Product Height||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Product Length||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Product Weight||67 g [2.4 oz]|
|Product Width||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||69 g [2.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||2 - Metal Mounting Brackets|
|4 - Mounting Screws (#6-32)|
|4 - Mounting Screws (M3)|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.