USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Duplicator & Eraser Dock - Standalone 2.5/3.5in HDD & SSD Eraser and Cloner
Product ID: SATDOCK2REU3
Clone a 2.5in/3.5in SATA drive without a host computer connection, or dock the drives over USB 3.0 for easy access
Supports 2.5in and 3.5in form factor SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
Standalone Sector-by-Sector hard drive duplication
Stand alone single pass overwrite erase
The SATDOCK2REU3 USB 3.0 Standalone Duplicator and Eraser Dock lets you connect your 2.5in/3.5in SATA HDDs or SSDs through SuperSpeed USB 3.0, with the ability to swap drives in and out as needed. The dock also functions as a standalone drive duplicator and eraser – an efficient and versatile solution for external drive management.
Featuring standalone Sector by Sector hard drive duplication with built-in LED progress bar, and support for 2 drive single pass over writing the SATDOCK22EU3 is a user-friendly all-in-one solution for any application requiring hard drive duplication or erasing.
With support for SATA I/II/III, and large capacity drives (tested up to 4TB) this HDD/SSD docking station is compatible with virtually any SATA hard drive, and greatly increases the storage/backup capabilities of your computer.
Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in. IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock.
The SATDOCK2REU3 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
In the Media
“The dock is completely user-friendly right out of the box making it a great tool to have.”
The dock can easily duplicate (clone) or even erase any SATA drive you insert into it.
PUBLICATION DATE: SEPTEMBER 22 2015
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Quickly copy hard drives, with standalone sector by sector HDD/SSD duplication
- Securely erase up to two drives simultaneously, with Single Pass HDD overwriting
- Hassle-free access to drive data, with hot-swappable top slot-loading dock design that supports both 2.5in and 3.5in HDD/SSDs
Common Customer Questions
No additional drivers or software required.
- System administrators who need quick access to drives for imaging
- Data Archiving
- Technicians who regularly test or benchmark different hard drives and need to swap between them
- Forensic investigators who require disk sector imaging/cloning to create an exact replica of a source drive onto a different drive
- Professionals who require identical backups for when data integrity is crucial, such as data recovery
- Cloning hard drives that contain hidden partitions, that some software disk cloning programs may skip
- IT administrators that wish to quickly clear/erase a drive in preparation for use in other applications
- Data recovery specialists who need quick access to drives to recover/retrieve data
|Ingram Micro Belgium||2523155|
|Ingram Micro España||V932936|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V932936|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V932936|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2763884|
|Ingram Micro France||V932936|
|Chipset ID||Prolific - PL2775|
|Compatible Drive Types||SATA|
|Drive Size||2.5in & 3.5in|
|Number of Drives||2|
|Max Drive Capacity||Currently tested with up to 4TB 7200 RPM 3.5" hard drives and 1TB 7200 RPM 2.5" hard drives|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|SATA II (3 Gbps)|
|Drive Connectors||2 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin)|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Destination drive must be the same size or larger than the source drive|
|LED Indicators||1 - HDD1 / 75%|
|1 - HDD2 / 100%|
|1 - Link / 25%|
|1 - Power / 50%|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||36|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C (32°F to 185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 95°C (14°F to 203°F)|
|Product Height||62 mm [2.4 in]|
|Product Length||128 mm [5 in]|
|Product Weight||610 g [21.5 oz]|
|Product Width||103 mm [4.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||710 g [25.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDD Dock|
|1 - USB 3.0 Cable|
|1 - Universal power adapter: comes ready for NA/EU/UK only when you buy in NA/EU/UK; comes ready for Australia and New Zealand only when you buy in Australia and New Zealand|
|1 - User Manual|
Exactly duplicate one 2.5in or 3.5in SATA hard drive to another, effortlessly and without a computer
Clone or Erase 2.5in/3.5in SATA hard drives, without a host computer connection
Clone or erase 2.5in/3.5in SATA hard drives, without a host computer connection
USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station SSD / HDD with integrated Fast Charge USB Hub and UASP For SATA 6 Gbps - White
Dock your 2.5” or 3.5” SATA SSDs/HDDs and add USB Fast Charge Capacity in a stylish white docking station
Easily duplicate one USB 2.0 Flash Drive to two Flash Drives simultaneously or Erase USB Flash Drives, without connecting to a computer
USB 3.0 Dual SATA Hard Drive Docking Station with integrated Fast Charge USB Hub UASP support and Fan - Black
Dock up to two 2.5” or 3.5” SATA SSDs/HDDs in a stylish black docking station with an integrated 2-port USB 3.0 hub
Duplicate one SATA Hard Drive onto three Hard Drives simultaneously
USB 3.0 SATA III Hard Drive Docking Station SSD / HDD with integrated Fast Charge USB Hub and UASP support for SATA 6 Gbps - Black
Dock your 2.5” or 3.5” SATA SSDs/HDDs and add USB Fast Charge Capacity in a stylish black docking station
Clone any combination of 2.5in or 3.5in IDE or SATA hard drives
USB 3.0 Dual SATA Hard Drive Docking Station with integrated Fast Charge USB Hub UASP support and Fan - White
Dock up to two 2.5” or 3.5” SATA SSDs/HDDs in a stylish white docking station with an integrated 2-port USB 3.0 hub
USB 3.0 Cables (3)
Connect to your external devices and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Connect to your external solutions and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Drive Adapters and Drive Converters (1)
Use your 2.5in or 3.5in IDE hard drives in a SATA HDD Docking Station
USB 3.0 Cards (3)
Add two USB 3.0 ports through a Mini PCI Express slot
Add one internal and one external SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to your PC
Add 4 external USB 3.0 ports to a low profile or standard computer, through PCI Express
Drive Mounting Brackets & Accessories (3)
Provides safe handling and anti-static protection for most 2.5in hard drives
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 2.5in hard drive
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 3.5in hard drive
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- Can I duplicate from a larger source drive to a smaller target drive?
- Can I use a solid state drive (SSD) with this hard drive duplicator?
- Can I copy from a HPA partition or otherwise encrypted hard drive with this hard drive duplicator?
- Can I use this hard drive duplicator to copy from a failing or damaged drive?
- How do different erase modes work?
- Will my hard drive work in this docking station or duplicator?
- How can I check if my USB device is properly detected by Mac OS?
- Everything is hooked up, but nothing is working. What do I do?
- Do I need to format my target hard drive before I begin to duplicate it?
- How do I get the full size of my hard drive after a duplication?
- Is the source hard drive modified during a standalone duplication?
- Can I use this device to duplicate an internal hard drive?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.