USB-C 10Gbps M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Enclosure - Rugged Aluminum External M.2 PCIe M-Key Case IP67 Rated - 1GB/s Read/Write - Supports 2230/2242/2260/2280 - TB3 Compatible - Mac/PC
Rugged SSD Enclosure | Thunderbolt 3 Compatible | USB-C Cable Included
Product ID: M2E1BRU31C
- HIGH PERFORMANCE M.2 NVMe STORAGE: External USB-C housing for your PCIe M.2 SSD (Solid State Drive); features USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), UASP & PCIe 3.0 for read/write data transfer speeds up to 1GB/s
- PORTABLE & RUGGED: Solid aluminum housing w/ internal thermal pad for heat dissipation transfers heat away from drive; IP67 rated 100% dustproof/water resistant & MIL-STD-810G drop test certified
- BROAD DRIVE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with M.2 NGFF M-Key PCI Express drives sized 2230/2242/2260/2280 including Samsung 950/960/970, Kingston, Seagate, Western Digital (WD), HP, and Intel SSD drives
This rugged M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD enclosure is a highly portable, high-performance data storage solution for your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 enabled devices.
Leverage the high speeds of your M.2 NVMe drive, with this external SSD enclosure. It delivers USB 3.1 Gen 2 read/write speeds up to 10Gbps, nearly twice the capability of traditional M.2 SATA and hard drive enclosures.
This fan-less solid aluminum enclosure features an internal thermal pad that transfers heat away from the drive for maximum heat dissipation, ensuring your drive operates noiselessly at an optimal temperature to preserve performance.
Dustproof and Water Resistant
Be prepared for the unexpected. The enclosure for PCI Express based NVMe SSDs comes with an IP67 rating, which means that it’s both dustproof and water resistant.
It’s the perfect solution for people who work outside. Or, for people who work in environments with a lot of dust, like: construction sites, factories, or manufacturing facilities.
The USB 3.1 Gen 2 NVMe enclosure works with tablets, laptops, desktop computers and hosts that are equipped with USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 ports. It's also backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1, making it a convenient solution for the office or other environments.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
M2E1BRU31C is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Access your NVMe drive externally with ultra-fast transfer speeds
- Superior speeds are ideal for data-migration related tasks
- Ideal for professionals who work in environments with a lot of dust, like: construction sites, factories, or manufacturing facilities.
- Create a portable, high-performance storage solution perfect for data recovery, backup or repair
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Bus Type||USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps|
|Chipset ID||JMicron - JMS583|
|Compatible Drive Types||M.2 (PCIe, NVMe, M-Key, NGFF)|
|Drive Size||22 mm - M.2 NVMe|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Supported Drive Height(s)||2230|
|General Specifications||Not compatible with M.2 SATA or AHCI based SSDs|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.2 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s|
|NVMe (PCIe Gen 3)|
|Drive Connectors||1 - M.2 (PCIe, M-Key, AHCI/NVMe, NGFF) Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB Type-C (24pin, Gen 2, 10Gbps) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Windows 7 and earlier Windows versions do not support TRIM and UAS with USB storage devices.|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power / Blinking: Read & Write Activity|
|Power Source||Bus Powered|
|Humidity||Humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Cable Length||5 cm [2 in]|
|Weight of Product||100.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||220.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - NVMe Enclosure|
|1 - USB-C Cable|
|1 - Additional Drive Mounting Stand-off|
|1 - Torx Screw Driver|
|1 - Rubber Feet|
|1 - Quick Start Guide|
USB-C 10Gbps to M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure - Portable External M.2 NGFF PCIe Aluminum Case - 1GB/s Read/Write - Supports 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 - TB3 Compatible - Mac & PC
External NVMe Enclosure | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible | USB-C Cable Included
1882+ In stock
Turn your M.2 SATA drive into an ultra-fast, ultra-portable storage solution for USB-C enabled devices
591+ In stock
Turn two M.2 SATA drives into ultra-fast, portable storage with RAID for increased performance or redundancy
Portable M.2 SATA to USB Adapter | Attached USB-C Cable
314+ In stock
Turn your solid state drive into an ultra-portable pocket drive
883+ In stock
Add the fast performance of an M.2 NVMe SSD to your desktop computer or server by converting the drive through a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard
255+ In stock
Dual M.2 PCIe SSD Adapter Card - x8 / x16 Dual NVMe or AHCI M.2 SSD to PCI Express 3.0 - M.2 NGFF PCIe (M-Key) Compatible - Supports 2242, 2260, 2280 - RAID & JBOD - Mac & PC
PCI Express 3.0 M.2 SSD Adapter Card | For PCIe NVMe and PCIe AHCI M.2 SSDs
404+ In stock
Connect a PCIe M.2 SSD (NVMe or AHCI) to your computer through PCI Express for ultra-fast data access
597+ In stock
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
349+ In stock
Connect a USB Type-C device to your laptop or desktop computer with reduced clutter
558+ In stock
Connect your USB Type-C devices
552+ In stock
Connect your USB Type-C devices, with reduced clutter
219+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.