5 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch - DIN Rail / Wall-Mountable
Network up to 5 Ethernet devices through a rugged, industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch - DIN / Wall Mountable
Product ID: IES51000
The IES51000 5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch offers 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact, IP30-rated metal enclosure, making it the ideal network solution for harsh industrial environments such as factory floors, warehouses or large junction boxes.
Quickly connect your network devices with little to no configuration. This unmanaged industrial network switch supports 10/100/1000 Mbps transfer speeds, full/half-duplex auto-negotiation, jumbo frames and auto MDI/MDIX, which helps to eliminate the hassle of troubleshooting mis-matched speed and duplex settings.
Providing seamless operation in the event of power dips or failures, the switch features redundant 12-58V DC terminal block power inputs to help prevent unnecessary downtime. When used with two power sources, the switch also supports alarm relay contacts that you can wire to your existing alarm circuit to notify you instantly when a power disruption occurs.
For easy installation and dependable performance in harsh environments, the switch can be DIN Rail or wall mounted and features a compact, IP30-rated enclosure with an extended operating temperature range (-40°C to 75°C).
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for industrial applications such as warehouses and junction boxes without temperature control
- Suitable for adding Gigabit Ethernet on factory / manufacturing floors
- Great for adding small workgroups to an existing network
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Seamless performance even in harsh industrial conditions, with an extended temperature range and an IP30-rated enclosure
- Maintain device operation during power disruptions, with redundant power inputs
- Install the switch exactly where you need it, using the included DIN Rail & wall-mount brackets
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-TX|
|IEEE 802.1p QoS, IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation|
|Interface||RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Buffer Size||128 KB|
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Flow Control||Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9K max.|
|Maximum Cable Length||100 m [328 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Connector Type(s)||5 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - Terminal Block (6 Wire) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|LED Indicators||1 - P1 (Power) indicator|
|1 - P2 (Power) indicator|
|1 - ALM (Alarm) indicator|
|5 - Link / Act|
|5 - Speed indicator|
|Input Voltage||12 ~ 58 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||3.63W Max.|
|Power Source||Terminal Block|
|Humidity||5~95% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||2.8 cm [1.1 in]|
|Product Length||11.1 cm [4.4 in]|
|Product Width||89 mm [3.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||328 g [11.6 oz]|
|Package Height||83 mm [3.3 in]|
|Package Length||17.6 cm [6.9 in]|
|Package Width||13.9 cm [5.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||523 g [18.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Industrial Ethernet Switch|
|2 - Wall-Mount Brackets|
|1 - DIN-Rail Clip|
|4 - Screws|
|1 - Terminal Block|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
6 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports and Voltage Regulation - DIN Rail / Wall-Mountable
Connect Gigabit Ethernet data and power to 4 PoE-enabled devices, with 2 additional GbE ports and redundant power input
24+ In stock
8 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Power over Ethernet Switch - 802.3af/at PoE+ Switch - Wall Mountable
Connect power and Gigabit Ethernet data to 8 PoE-enabled devices, with 30W per-port output - Wall Mountable
153+ In stock
Connect Gigabit Ethernet and power to 4 PoE-enabled devices, with 15.4W per-port output
24+ In stock
Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability
3311+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.