IP67 Certified 2T2R 5GHz Outdoor Wireless-N Access Point - PoE-Powered 300Mbps 802.11a/n WiFi AP
Add 5GHz WiFi coverage to an outdoor area, with a ruggedized industrial access point - PoE Powered
Product ID: R300WN22MO5E
The R300WN22MO5E Outdoor Wireless Access Point lets you add 5GHz Wireless-N network coverage to an outdoor area, through a ruggedized industrial access point.
This outdoor access point features an IP67 certified, die-cast metal enclosure with heavy-duty cable grommets so it can withstand the outdoor elements and offers pole and wall-mounting options. Plus, the PoE-powered AP includes a passive Power-over-Ethernet injector, enabling you to install it in locations where a typical power outlet is unavailable. PoE pass-through via the secondary LAN port lets you connect data and power to a PoE-capable device near the access point.
By isolating your WiFi network to the 5GHz frequency, dual-band smartphones, tablets or laptops can operate with less interference from other devices than on the more common 2.4GHz band. For optimal wireless coverage, the AP broadcasts a signal through a high-powered 800mW internal 10dBi 2T2R antenna.
The device offers support for several different operating modes (AP, WDS and WISP), which help you to create a wireless network from a wired connection, bridge multiple APs together or extend the range of an existing wireless network. The AP supports Wireless-N data rates up to 300Mbps with security through WEP, WPA, or WPA2 authentication, all configurable through an easy-to-use web-based utility.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Withstand the harsh elements, with the rugged metal IP67 rated housing
- Operate efficiently with less interference from other devices, through 5Ghz operation at 300Mbps
- Customize your wireless network as needed, with support for several operating modes
Create an outdoor Wireless-N access point from an existing wired or wireless connection to eliminate network dead spots and allow wireless devices to connect across large open spaces
Use WDS (Wireless Distribution System) to mesh multiple Access Points together
Connect your 5GHz capable smartphone or tablet to a Wireless A/N network for a stronger and more reliable WiFi connection
Perfect for broadcasting a less congested 5GHz, 300Mbps Wireless-N network across industrial or educational environments
Use the secondary LAN port to deploy remote PoE-Powered devices such as switches or IP cameras
|Ingram Micro Belgium||2894956|
|Ingram Micro España||V933386|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V933386|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||2894956|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V933386|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2903119|
|Ingram Micro France||V933386|
|Antenna Configuration||2x2:2 (TxR:S)|
|Chipset ID||Atheros - AR9342|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.11a/n|
|Frequency Range||5.500 ~ 5.805 GHz|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Max Distance||3.7 km (2.3 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Modulation||OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM and 64-QAM|
|WEP Data Encryption|
|WPA and WPA2-PSK Data Encryption|
|WPA and WPA2 Enterprise Data Encryption|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Wireless N (IEEE 802.11n)|
|Internal Ports||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available indoor AC electrical outlet|
|Cat 5 (or better) network cabling from PoE Injector to Wireless AP and PoE Injector to LAN Switch/router (no more than 100m total)|
|LED Indicators||3 - Wireless Signal Strength|
|1 - Power|
|2 - LAN Link / Activity|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||1 A|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||0.5 A|
|Output Voltage||48 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||13.5|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||100% RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to 85°C (-22°F to 185°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||58 mm [2.3 in]|
|Product Length||161 mm [6.3 in]|
|Product Weight||700 g [24.7 oz]|
|Product Width||100 mm [3.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.3 kg [2.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Outdoor Wireless Access Point|
|1 - PoE Injector|
|1 - Pole Mounting Kit|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Quick Start Guide|
IP67 Certified 2T2R 2.4GHz Outdoor Wireless-N Access Point - PoE-Powered 300 Mbps 802.11b/g/n WiFi AP
Add 2.4GHz WiFi coverage to an outdoor area, with a ruggedized industrial access point - PoE Powered
123+ In stock
Create a long-range, high-performance Wireless-N network from a wired connection – PoE powered
170+ In stock
Create or extend the range of a Wireless-N (300Mbps) WiFi network to an outdoor location
70+ In stock
Make Gigabit network connections using this high quality Cat6 Cable
40+ In stock
9+ In stock
Frequently Asked Questions
This device's default static IP address is 192.168.2.254.
- Make sure that the R300WN22MOD5 is on the same network as your computer.
- In an Internet browser, enter the IP address of the unit. The default IP address is 192.168.2.254.
- In the user name field, enter the user name. The default user name is root.
- In the password field, enter the password. The default password is default.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.