Ergonomic Rocking Foot Rest with Cable Management
Under-Desk Footrest | Clamshell Design | Supports Single Row Power Bars
Product ID: FTRST2
- Non-slip surface provides added control
- Use the rocking function to improve circulation and comfort
- Large platform design 16 in. x 12 in. (41 cm x 31 cm) fits a wide range of needs
- Integrated cable management keeps your workstation neat and organized
This under-desk foot rest helps to increase your comfort and productivity by keeping you ergonomically positioned throughout the day. It’s a cost-effective way to modify your workstation. Ensure maximum comfort at your desk the rocking feature of the foot rest.
Integrated Power Bar Storage
The ergonomic foot rest features integrated storage for single row power bar, as well as integrated cable management for any devices connected to the power bar. This feature provides comfort without compromising the cable management of your workstation.
Increase Movement While Sitting
The rocking design lets you exercise your feet back and forth, helping to stretch your ankles and calves. The ergonomic foot stool for your desk elevates your feet to improve your blood circulation and reduce fatigue.
Non-slip Rubberized Surface
The rubberized platform surface prevents your feet from slipping off the foot stand making it ideal for use at your desk.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The FTRST2 is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Display Tilt||+30° / 0°|
|Maximum Height||108.9 mm [4.3 in]|
|Product Length||43 cm [16.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||1500.000|
|Package Height||115 mm [4.5 in]|
|Package Length||455 mm [17.9 in]|
|Package Width||370 mm [14.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1950 g [68.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Footrest|
|2 - 20 x 40 mm Tape|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.