TV Wall Mount supports up to 100 inch VESA Displays - Low Profile Full Motion TV Wall Mount for Large Displays - Heavy Duty Adjustable Tilt/Swivel Articulating Arm Bracket
Heavy Duty TV Wall Mount | Steel | For up to 100" Displays
Product ID: FPWARTS2
- LARGE 100" TV WALL MOUNT: This heavy-duty TV wall mount supports VESA compatible displays incl. curved TVs up to 100 inch (165 lb/75 kg) w/ a durable full-motion steel frame and a powder-coated finish
- WIDE RANGE OF MOTION: Articulating TV wall mount offers +/-90° swivel, +2/-15° tilt & +/-3° LCD screen level adjustment & arms allow low-profile at 2.9" (75 mm) from wall or extend to 31.7" (805 mm)
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT: Full motion TV wall mount w/ post-install lateral shifting lets you center the display on a wall or corner, w/ 16"/24" off-centered studs w/ range of 47"/1.2m from left to right
This swivel tv wall mount is ideal for a meeting space, lobby, boardroom, classroom or other venues. It provides an impressive and secure way to display a flat-panel TV or mount a digital signage display, while saving valuable space.
Robust Steel Construction
Engineered from high-grade steel, the heavy duty tv wall mount securely supports VESA compatible displays, including curved TVs, up to 100" with a weight capacity of 165 lb. (75 kg).
With a smooth and effortless motion, you can extend the articulating arm out from the wall up to 31.7" (805 mm). You can also retract the arm back to nest just 2.9" (75 mm) away from the wall.
Find the Right Viewing Angle
Swivel your screen +/- 60 degrees and tilt your screen -2 to +15 degrees for ideal viewing and to reduce glare. The TV wall mount bracket also has a screen level adjustment, so you can adjust your display up to 3 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise after it is installed.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
FPWARTS2 is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Keep guests informed in hotels, restaurants and other venues
- Securely wall-mount your TV for easy viewing in boardrooms, lobbies, classrooms and meeting spaces
- Save space by wall-mounting your TV in your home theater
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Minimum Profile from Wall||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x100 mm|
|Display Swivel||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+2° / -15°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||650 mm [25.6 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||100"|
|Minimum Arm Extension||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Minimum Display Size||37"|
|Screen Level Adjustment||+3° / -3°|
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / -90°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||75 kg [165.8 lb]|
|Product Length||67 cm [26.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||16800.000|
|Package Height||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Package Length||55 cm [21.7 in]|
|Package Width||92.5 cm [36.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||18.9 kg [41.7 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - TV Wall Mount Assembly|
|1 - Wall Mounting Bracket|
|2 - TV Mounting Brackets|
|2 - Decorative Covers|
|2 - Mounting Plates|
|7 - M6 x 15 screws|
|7 - Round Washers, Small|
|1 - Wrench|
|1 - Hex Key|
|4 - M5 x 14 Screws|
|4 - M6 x 14 Screws|
|4 - M6 x 30 Screws|
|4 - M8 x 30 Screws|
|4 - M8 x 50 Screws|
|4 - Rectangular Washers|
|8 - Small Spacers|
|8 - Large Spacers|
|6 - Mounting Screws|
|6 - Wall Anchors|
|6 - Round Washers, Large|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.