How can I check the IP address of my router?
The easiest way of determining the IP address of your router in Windows is to use the “ipconfig /all” command. The output of this command will display an IP address for “Default Gateway” - this is your router. To use this command, complete the following:
- Go to the Windows Desktop screen.
- Press the Windows key + R.
- Type cmd in the text field and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /all.
The easiest way of determining the IP address of your router in Mac OS is to check Network settings. To find the IP address for your router, complete the following:
- Click on Apple menu.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Highlight the network being used, and click Advanced.
- Click the TCP/IP tab near the top of the window.
Your router's IP address is listed beside Router.